- Lightweight, aluminum alloy construction reduces weight
- High-offset brake clearance is ideal for trucks & SUVs
- Comes with a matte black powder coat finish
- Contemporary solid 6-spoke design
- Includes matching center caps
- New lug nuts highly recommended (sold separately)
- Sold individually
The Pro Comp black 7089 series wheels have a solid 6-spoke design with a matte black powder coat finish and just enough bead lock accents to give you a perfect Mr. Clean blackout look. Ditch those old chromey things you always see at the weekend classic car shows and create a riveting look all your own with these ferocious and fetching alloy wheels.
The Pro Comp black 7089 series alloy wheel is part of Pro Comp’s world-class Xtreme Alloy “Cast” wheels lineup. The Xtreme line’s claim to fame comes from a leading edge proprietary manufacturing process based on low pressure casting which produces unsurpassed wheel strength and beauty. The 7089 series also has a matching center cap and is backed by a lifetime structural and 2-year finish warranty.
Modern high performance trucks and SUVs and Pro Comp black 7089 series wheels make quintessential companions because of the rims’ high-offset brake clearance. These spectacular show rims are just the ticket for the discerning doyen of the highways, byways, and the great off-road. Go bold, go Pro Comp.