Front Runner SHOW 001 Leisure Quip Turbo Camping Shower (12V)
- Uses a submersible pump that simply plugs into your cigarette lighter.
- Includes a 2M length of water pipe.
- On/off switch to the pump.
- Supplied with a suction cup mounting bracket and shower holder or can be used together with the Rack Mount Shower Arm.
- The shower has an adjustable water flow.
- Entire kit fits in the supplied handy carry bag.
- Only draws 1.5A.
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.
With the gruelling African bush as a testing ground, we at Front Runner focused on a tough love approach to developing products.
Today our products have a well deserved reputation (if we don’t say so ourselves) for quality, intelligent design, and durability. Our manufacturing facility just outside of Johannesburg, South Africa features in house laser cutting, bending and powder coating. CAD designed products by a team of engineers and built by skilled craftsman in our ISO-9001 : 2015 Certified factory.