Front Runner RRAC137 Pro Canoe / Kayak / SUP Carrier
- Canoe / Kayak / SUP Carrier Fits most size canoes, kayaks, SUPs and surf skis. The space between the brackets is only limited by the length of your Front Runner Roof Rack or distance between your Load Bars.
- Highly adjustable brackets allow for multiple mounting angles for your canoe, kayak or SUP.
- The foam-padded holders are self-adjusting for the perfect fit to the hull of your boat.
- The dense weather-resistant open cell foam pads are covered with a water-repellent polyester cover that is UV stabilized to prevent fading.
- Pads can be easily replaced if damaged in any way.
- Toys are secured to the Canoe / Kayak / SUP Carrier using the supplied Front Runner Stratchits straps and eye nuts.
- The included Front Runner adjustable and stretchable Stratchits are the perfect tie-down for serious cargo.
- The quick and efficient straps will keep loads stable and secure without damaging surfaces and are rated up to 300 lbs.
- The Stratchit’s clever cinching system creates an easy-on, and easy-off, secure transport every time.
- Complete kit includes everything necessary to secure your water toys to Front Runner Roof Racks or Load Bars.
- Weight limit: 60kg (132 lbs).
2 x Adjustable Holders
4 x Pads
1 x Pair of Stratchits
4 x Eye nuts
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
EPE (Expandable Polyethylene) foam Pads:
100% UV protected polyester outer shell
100% polyester lining
Product Dimensions (fully opened):
700mm (27.6″) L x 75mm (3″) W x 112mm (4.4″) H (Single Holder)
6.2kg (13.7lbs) (Holder Set)
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.
With the gruelling African bush as a testing ground, we at Front Runner focused on a tough love approach to developing products. With both feet facing the future and little sentimentally for mediocre ideas of the past – common approaches to off-road vehicle product design were quickly jettisoned in favor of innovation, new materials, and superior manufacturing practices.
Today our products have a well deserved reputation (if we don’t say so ourselves) for quality, intelligent design, and durability. Our manufacturing facility just outside of Johannesburg, South Africa features in house laser cutting, bending and powder coating. CAD designed products by a team of engineers and built by skilled craftsman in our ISO-9001 : 2015 Certified factory.
Our roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.