Front Runner FSLI005 Cargo Slide / Fridge Slide 40L to 52L
The Cargo Slide / Fridge Slide out tray offers easy access to a fridge (52L and smaller) and/or other stored gear with a low profile, rigid design. Product Dimensions: 793mm (31.2″) L x 535mm (21.1″) W x 85mm (3.3″) H
This Cargo Slide / Fridge slide system makes accessing your fridge or other heavy gear quick and simple while using minimal space.
- Mountable to any flat surface, including Front Runner drawer systems and pick-up truck beds.
- Mounting holes are predrilled.
- High strength bearing drawer slides allows the tray to extend nearly 100% from the anchored base.
- Unique design keeps the slide rattle free when closed.
- A clip latch securely locks the drawer in the closed position.
- Features a hold open mechanism to prevent the slider from closing when the vehicle is parked on uneven surfaces.
- Finished in the same durable weather resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Can have many other uses, like carrying tools, boxes, or other adventure gear.
- Mounting hardware included for wood and metal surfaces.
1x Fridge Slider
Black powder-coated mild steel
793mm (31.2″) L x 535mm (21.1″) W x 85mm (3.3″) H
793mm (31.2″) L x 533mm (21.0″) W x 85mm (3.3″) H
1529mm (60.2″) L x 533mm (21.0″) W x 85mm (3.3″) H
734mm (29.0″) L x 453mm (17.8″) W x 64mm (2.5″) H
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.
With the gruelling African bush as a testing ground, we at Front Runner focused on a tough love approach to developing products. With both feet facing the future and little sentimentally for mediocre ideas of the past – common approaches to off-road vehicle product design were quickly jettisoned in favour of innovation, new materials, and superior manufacturing practices.
Today our products have a well deserved reputation (if we don’t say so ourselves) for quality, intelligent design, and durability. Our manufacturing facility just outside of Johannesburg, South Africa features in house laser cutting, bending and powder coating. CAD designed products by a team of engineers and built by skilled craftsman in our ISO-9001 : 2015 Certified factory.
Our roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.