Front Runner WTAN022 Footwell Water Tank.
- Made from food grade polyethylene and is BPA free.
- The cut out spans the transmission tunnel and the top section can be used as a nonslip floor or stacking supplies/luggage on top of.
- This design allows for fitment into most vehicles (check specs to confirm correct fitment before purchase).
- If children are to be seated in the rear, the tank can be strapped to the front seat mounts using normal ratchet tie down straps.
- The tank has plastic pipe fittings on each side for connection of a hose and tap. (Hose kits and taps are not included)
- The Water Tank Hose Kit are sold separately.
- This product will not fit in the Toyota FJ Cruiser, Lexus GX 470 or 2-door Jeep Wranglers.
Tank: BPA-free polyethylene
Footwell Water Tank Product Dimensions:
W 1200mm (47.2″) x H 180mm (7.1″) x L 250mm (9.8″)
W 210mm (8.3″) – W 300mm (11.8″) x H 110mm (4.3″)
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.
With the gruelling African bush as a testing ground, we at Front Runner focused on a tough love approach to developing products. With both feet facing the future and little sentimentally for mediocre ideas of the past – common approaches to off-road vehicle product design were quickly jettisoned in favor of innovation, new materials, and superior manufacturing practices.
Today our products have a well deserved reputation (if we don’t say so ourselves) for quality, intelligent design, and durability. Our manufacturing facility just outside of Johannesburg, South Africa features in house laser cutting, bending and powder coating. CAD designed products by a team of engineers and built by skilled craftsman in our ISO-9001 : 2015 Certified factory.
Our roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.