Front Runner LIGH179 LED Light Strip / 1.2M
- Front Runner LED Light strip for use in a camper, tent, boat or at home.
- The high intensity SMD2835 LEDs, delivers 2700-3000k of natural white light for maximum clarity.
- 3 fully adjustable hook and loop mounting tabs make this light strip ideal for any application.
- 3 Snap hooks are included to mount your light strip for various uses, including the handy attachment points found in the Roof Top Tent, Flip Pop Tent as well as Front Runner range of awnings.
- The the touch-sensitive controller adjusts the light intensity ensures the desired amount light is delivered.
- Dimmer adjustment allows adjustment from 2700-3000k brightness.
- Use the handy dimmer switch to adjust from bright utility lighting down to warmer, more intimate illumination inside your tent or awning room.
- Housed in a water, UV and scratch resistant clear PVC casing.
- Store your LED light strip and accessories in the supplied carry bag.
- Plugs into any USB port found in any power bank, laptop or car charger.
Front Runner LED Light strip Consists of:
1.2 Meters silicone-encased LED Light
3 x Hook and loop hanging strips and carabiner mounts
Touch power / Dimmer switch
5 meter cord with USB plug and waterproof connectors
Water-repellant, UV-resistant 400d oxford polyester
1.2M (47.2″) L
5M (16.4ft) (Excluding Dimmer switch cable)
In Carry Bag:
Operating Voltage: 5V DC
Power consumption: 10 Watts
LED Chip: SMD2835
Color Temp (CCT): 2700 – 3000k
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.
With the gruelling African bush as a testing ground, we at Front Runner focused on a tough love approach to developing products. With both feet facing the future and little sentimentally for mediocre ideas of the past – common approaches to off-road vehicle product design were quickly jettisoned in favor of innovation, new materials, and superior manufacturing practices.
Today our products have a well deserved reputation (if we don’t say so ourselves) for quality, intelligent design, and durability. Our manufacturing facility just outside of Johannesburg, South Africa features in house laser cutting, bending and powder coating. CAD designed products by a team of engineers and built by skilled craftsman in our ISO-9001 : 2015 Certified factory.
Our roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.