Front Runner TENT031 Roof Top Tent
- Sleeps 2+ comfortably.
- Opens in one smooth motion for an instant bedroom.
- Lighter than all the other comparable roof top sleeping solutions on the market today, weighing only 43kgs/93lbs.
- Includes a mattress, all you need to do is add sleeping bags and pillows.
- A durable tent cover made from 1000D PVC protects your tent when not in use.
- Unobstructed views out of all windows.
- Zippered privacy panels on all windows and doors.
- Retractable, sturdy aluminium ladder with foot friendly treads
- Manufactured with a special Oxford tent fabric (400D) — a strong, breathable, mould resistant, waterproof, PVC coated, heavy duty poly-cotton.
- No need to install additional extrusions as it comes standard with an aluminium extrusion for securing the optional shower skirt.
- Tent rails are supplied loose to give you flexibility, which allows you to mount the tent onto most load bars and roof racks.
- An easily removable HD fly-sheet cover (made from 200D Oxford weatherproof fabric) offers shade during the day, decreased condensation in the morning, and the ability to leave the windows open when it’s raining.
- The windows and door privacy panels zip closed upwards, so that the size of the opening can be adjusted according to privacy needs or weather conditions.
- The windows and door are screened so they can be opened or closed without letting insects in.
- A roof ventilator opening with a mosquito screen reduces condensation while providing a steady source of ventilation.
- Two interior pockets to store gear as well as overhead Velcro loops that could be used for to hang lights and other items.
- Can be mounted on most vehicles to open out over the rear or to open over either side of the vehicle.
Front Runner Roof Top Tent Consists of:
1 x Tent
1 x Flysheet
1 x Aluminium ladder
1 x Mattress
1 x Tent Cover
1 x Rod kit
1 x Mounting studs kit
Body of Tent: Oxford tent fabric (400D). A special Oxford tent fabric, PVC coated heavy duty poly cotton.
Rain Fly: 200D Oxford weatherproof fabric.
Mattress:51mm (2″) High Density foam standard with removable washable canvas cover.
Cover: 1000D PVC.
Tan flysheet and Grey tent with black trim. Tan mattress cover.
Product Dimensions (excl. Ladder):
2500mm (134″) L x 1300mm (53″) W x 1400mm (55″) H
1250mm (49″) L x 1300mm (53″) W x 200mm (7.87″) H/ 300mm (12″) H incl. ladder
1150mm (45.3″) L x 350mm (13.8″) W x 90mm (3.5″) H
2055mm (80.9″) L x 350mm (13.8″) W x 90mm (3.5″) H
1255mm (49.4″) L x 1355mm (53.3″) W x 310mm (12.2″) H
Total weight of all components:
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.