Front Runner STRA034 Stratchits
Fastens to and around just about anything.
- Secure: Cases (Pelican, Zargas, Alu-box, etc.) to any roof rack.
- Secure: Boats, bicycles, firewood, chairs, etc.
- Keep your luggage secure inside the vehicle.
- Scrunch up your sleeping bags extra tight.
- Hook to the Front Runner Roof Rack Tie Down Ring or loop around the slats and fasten the Stratchit to itself.
- Hook the Stratchit’s carabiner to any edge.
- You can even remove the carabiner and loop the Stratchit through itself – to fasten around any roof rack rail, railing, pole, bumper, tire carrier…. etc.
- Please read and follow all these warnings carefully — failure to do so could result in cargo damage and could cause injury.
- Do not over tighten. Use only hand leverage.
- Never stand in the direct path of the Stratchit when tensioning to prevent the risk of injury should the strap become detached.
- Loads settle. Check Stratchit after first 10 miles of driving and each 50 miles thereafter.
- User to evaluate working load and requirements. DO NOT use to support human weight under any circumstance.
- Check the Stratchit regularly for signs of deterioration or damage.
- To ensure longevity, please remove the Stratchits from the sun and weather elements when not in use.
- Ensure that the points of attachment to the vehicle or trailer are of sufficient strength to withstand the maximum loading that will be produced during use.
- Take additional care if securing large objects that may be subject to aerodynamic lifting forces causes by bumps. Always use the appropriate number of straps and drive at reduced speeds to minimize the effects of these forces.
Sold in PAIRS
Adjustable from 22″ (560mm) to 60″ (1524mm)
Each strap rated at 300 lbs (136kg)
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.