Front Runner SBOX031 Wolf Pack Pro Cargo Box
These plastic, workable sized storage boxes are easy to arrange in a cargo bed and vertical-sided to avoid wasted space. They stack securely for convenient storage in your vehicle thanks to the lids fitting neatly into the base of the box above it.
- Made from black, impact-resistant plastic.
- Features new extra-secure latches sealing the Wolf Pack Pro from water and dust.
- Water & dust proof.
- Integrated grips for easy carrying.
- Versatile. Use in the cargo bed, truck/boot, or on your roof rack.
- Suitable for exterior storage.
- Wolf Pack Pros form the heart of many Front Runner storage systems. The Front Runner Transit Bags hold 2-3 Wolf Pack Pros depending on Transit Bag size and Wolf Pack configuration. Front Runner Wolf Pack Drawer Systems provide a comprehensive and practical vehicle storage solutions.
- For a padded storage solution, line the Wolf Pack Pro with a Flat Pack or Storage Box Foam Dividers to protect camera gear, kitchenware and other fragile items.
- Use in conjunction with Wolf Pack Pro Rack Mounting Brackets or Stratchits as well as Black Tie Down Rings / Eye Nuts for a safe and secure roof rack storage solutions.
- Wolf Pack Pro are not stackable with Wolf Pack.
Due to varying internal air pressure, the lid of the Wolf Pack Pro may occasionally prove difficult to open due to its sealing ability. To open, apply moderate pressure to the lid with one hand directly next to the latch, checking the latch is properly closed before unlatching.
1x Wolf Pack Pro
High density polyethylene black plastic
510mm (20.1″) L x 400mm (15.7″) W x 230mm (9.1″) H
445mm (17.5″) L x 335mm (13.2″) W x 203mm (8″) H
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.
With the gruelling African bush as a testing ground, we at Front Runner focused on a tough love approach to developing products. With both feet facing the future and little sentimentally for mediocre ideas of the past – common approaches to off-road vehicle product design were quickly jettisoned in favor of innovation, new materials, and superior manufacturing practices.
Today our products have a well deserved reputation (if we don’t say so ourselves) for quality, intelligent design, and durability. Our manufacturing facility just outside of Johannesburg, South Africa features in house laser cutting, bending and powder coating. CAD designed products by a team of engineers and built by skilled craftsman in our ISO-9001 : 2015 Certified factory.
Our roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.