Front Runner TBMK010 Hard Shell Tent Mount Brackets
- Fits James Baroud tents; Discovery, Extreme, Space, Evasion, Explorer and Grand Raid or Autohome tents; Maggiolina range, Airtop range and Columbus Range.
- These brackets let you mount your James Baroud or Autohome tents with the proper lateral support, even if your rack is narrower or wider than your tent base.
- When fitting a James Baroud or Autohome tent to a rack that is smaller (narrower, shorter or both) than your tent base footprint, the included spacer raises the mounting height of the tent so it rests on the edge of the rack’s side profiles for full support.
- When mounted to a rack that is larger (longer and wider) than your tent base footprint, the brackets position your tent flush on the rack for full support and use of the included spacer isn’t required.
- These brackets make sure your tent is positioned for maximum support so you can rest easy.
- Works with both Front Runner Roof Racks and Front Runner Load Bars.
- Supplied with all installation hardware and fitting instructions.
4 x Tent Brackets
James Baroud Channel Plates
4 x Auto Home Channel Plates
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
140mm (5.5″) L x 23.5mm (0.9″) W x 81mm (3.2″) H (Per Bracket)
2kg (4.4lbs) (Set of Brackets)
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.
With the gruelling African bush as a testing ground, we at Front Runner focused on a tough love approach to developing products. With both feet facing the future and little sentimentally for mediocre ideas of the past – common approaches to off-road vehicle product design were quickly jettisoned in favor of innovation, new materials, and superior manufacturing practices.
Today our products have a well deserved reputation (if we don’t say so ourselves) for quality, intelligent design, and durability. Our manufacturing facility just outside of Johannesburg, South Africa features in house laser cutting, bending and powder coating. CAD designed products by a team of engineers and built by skilled craftsman in our ISO-9001 : 2015 Certified factory.
Our roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.