Hi-Lift 4X400 4XRAC Jack Mounting System
The Hi-Lift 4XRAC Jack Mounting System is designed for serious off-roaders who are looking for an easy, inexpensive way to stow their Hi-Lift Jack in a convenient, secure location.
- 1/8″ steel construction holds up under the strain of off-road travel
- A padlock can be placed through a hole in the carriage bolt.
- All mounting hardware and instructions are included (some drilling required)
- Mounting brackets are slotted for adjustment.
- Velcro handle strap secures handle to jack bar.
Find out more about Hi-Lift here
The Bloomfield Manufacturing Company was established in 1895 by the late Philip John Harrah. It is one of the oldest companies in the state of Indiana. It is the parent company to both the Hi-Lift Jack Company, and the Kant-Slam Company.
The company is still owned and operated under the leadership of the fifth generation of the Harrah family.
One of the first products invented by our founder and manufactured by the company was the combination Anvil-Vise-Drill tool. Another early product was the Kalamity Kar Kit, which held supplies that a car owner of that era might need during a motoring trip. The kit contained a pail to hold gasoline, a siphon to transfer gasoline, a steel tow strap and a waterproof sheet to keep the driver clean while working under his car.
View the range of Hi-Lift in stock here