Front Runner SSST003 Wrangler JK Cargo Slide (4-Door)
Easily access the contents of the bed of your Jeep with this Jeep JKU Cargo Slide designed specifically for the 4-Door Jeep JKU. This tray mounts to the existing tie down points in the bed of the JKU, works alongside the subwoofer, and does NOT REQUIRE DRILLING into your 2011 + Jeep Wrangler JKU. Engineered tough for both on and off-road travel.
This “flat drawer” can hold a refrigerator along with chairs, cargo boxes, and other gear. Or it can simply be used to easily access groceries and other everyday items.
Secure up to a 52L (or equivalent) size fridge, with additional room for storage — such as the Front Runner Wolf Packs or Cub Boxes, tents, chairs, camp kitchen items, tool kits, etc.
- The Jeep JKU Cargo Slide mounts to the existing tie down points in the bed of the JKU and does NOT REQUIRE DRILLING into your 2011 + Jeep Wrangler JKU.
- “Push to close” dual latching lock securely keeps the unit closed and rattle-free.
- Works with the factory Sub Woofer in place.
- When extended, 100% full access to the storage cubby.
- Features multiple tie down points for Stratchits or many other style straps.
- Load Rating: 113 kg / 250 lbs.
- Finished with the same durable black powder coating as Front Runner Roof Racks and other Front Runner products.
- The Front Runner JK Cargo Slide is the perfect companion to the Jeep Wrangler JKU 4-Door Cargo Storage Interior Rack – by Front Runner.
If you own a 2007 – 2010 JKU, installation of this product requires drilling 2 9mm holes into the body of your vehicle. See Installation Instructions for more details. This product was not designed for 2-Door JK models.
1 x Flat Roller Drawer
1 x Front Mounting Strap
Black powder-coated mild steel
852mm (33.5″) L x 898mm (35.4″) W x 128mm (5″) H
Internal Tray Dimensions:
778mm (30.6″) L x 780mm (30.7″) W x 60mm (2.4″) D
113 kg (250lbs)
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.