Rough Country 681S Jeep Wrangler JKU 4″ Lift Kit (4-Door)
Rough Country JKU 4″ Lift Kit 681S for the Jeep Wrangler allows plenty of clearance for 35 inch tires. The kit features front and rear lifted coil springs, track bar bracket and brake line relocation brackets. Four Premium N3 series shocks complete the kit for the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
JKU 4″ Lift Kit Features
- 100% Bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil angle 10 degrees and allow the rear coil springs to function more effeciently
- Premium Premium N3 series shocks
- Unique coil springs for 4-door models
- Front: Lifted Coil Springs
- Track Bar Bracket
- Pitman Arm
- Sway Bar Links
- Lower Shock Relocation Brackets
- Brake Line Brackets
- Rear Lifted Coils Springs
- Track Bar Drop Bracket
- Coil Correction Plates
- Cam Bolts
- Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- (4) Premium N3 Series Shocks
Find out more about Rough Country USA here
Rough Country is a disruptive, digitally native direct-to-consumer/installer enthusiast brand platform catering to an off-road and outdoor lifestyle.
They were one of the founders of the off-road industry and remains one of the fastest-growing manufacturers and marketers of aftermarket suspension products and off-road accessories with a product portfolio covering ~90% of truck and Jeep models on the road. They offer best-in-class service and value to its enthusiast customer base, with same-day shipping, a 90-day satisfaction guarantee, and a lifetime replacement warranty.
Rough Country’s products help people pursue their passions in the outdoors with rugged versatility, dynamic looks, and an impeccable reputation for safety. Providing vehicle upgrades and accessories that enable everyday users, enthusiasts, and professionals to customize their vehicles to embody their lifestyles.
View our range of Rough Country stock here