Rough Country Wrangler JL N3 Dual Steering Stabilizer
Tame your larger tyres and take back control of your steering with Rough Country’s N3 JL Dual Steering Stabilizer! These easy to install stabilizers help improve control and handling for a more pleasant driving experience both on and off-road.
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain the jerking motion of your steering wheel when hitting a large bump in the road or traversing off-road obstacles. Rough Country’s N3 Steering Stabilizers feature a durable 18mm chrome hardened piston rod and large-diameter body that dwarfs factory equipment, ensuring a more effective vibration damping each and every time you take to the trails.
Rough Country’s N3 Steering Stabilizers feature a 100% bolt-on installation process with no need to remove the tires or wheels for assembly. This easy upgrade can be performed with common tools in a home garage! Includes a 3-year warranty.
JL Dual Steering Stabilizer FEATURES
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 18mm piston rod
NOTES – IMPORTANT
- 2.5” or bigger suspension lift required.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
- Does NOT fit aftermarket axles with 3-inch diameter tube.
Find out more about Rough Country USA here
View our range of Rough Country stock here