Front Runner RRAC130 Transit Bag / Large
- Large Transit Bag manufactured from a durable 600d fabric which is 100% UV protected, dust proof and water resistant.
- Nylon stitching ensures no rotting or deterioration when exposed to the elements.
- Overlapping fabric lip with velcro seal to protects heavy duty zipper from dust and debris.
- 1100g PVC base is built to withstand the toughest journeys on top of the roof.
- 6 Triple-stitched tags for looping through Stratchits (or similar straps) and securing the bag to a Front Runner roof rack or other cargo carriers.
- 2 rubber-molded carry handles make for easy transport to your camp or lodging and hassle-free handling when loading or removing from the roof top.
- 1050mm / 41.3 in width.
- Designed to fit 2 Wolf Pack, up to 3 Cub Pack, or up to 2 Flat Pack.
- Folds compact.
1 x Large Transit Bag
Large Transit Bag Product Dimensions:
1050mm (41.3″) L x 440mm (17.3″) W x 300mm (11.8″) H
470mm (18.5″) L x 330mm (13″) W x 50mm (2″) H
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.
With the gruelling African bush as a testing ground, we at Front Runner focused on a tough love approach to developing products. With both feet facing the future and little sentimentally for mediocre ideas of the past – common approaches to off-road vehicle product design were quickly jettisoned in favor of innovation, new materials, and superior manufacturing practices.
Today our products have a well deserved reputation (if we don’t say so ourselves) for quality, intelligent design, and durability. Our manufacturing facility just outside of Johannesburg, South Africa features in house laser cutting, bending and powder coating. CAD designed products by a team of engineers and built by skilled craftsman in our ISO-9001 : 2015 Certified factory.
Our roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.