Front Runner RRAC150 Lockable Storage Box Strap Down
- Lockable Storage Box Strap – Straps down your stored storage boxes such as the Cub Pack, Wolf Pack and other hard shell cases.
- The 40mm/1.6″ wide, steel reinforced polyester strap ensures a sturdy positioning.
- Features a quick release stainless steel latch with safety catch.
- Lockable design for peace of mind using a padlock or Rack Accessory Lock / Small.
- A minimum box height of 200mm/7.9″ is required.
- The box’s sides and the top require a minimum combined length of 700mm/27.6 or maximum combined length of 1050mm/41.3″.
- Includes a stainless carabiner, eye nut, custom D-Rings and installation hardware.
- Use Adjustable Rack Cargo Chocks for additional sturdiness.
Lockable Storage Box Strap Consists of:
Latch Catch Rack Bracket
Strap Carabiner Rack Bracket
Black powder coated 3CR12 Brackets
Stainless steel carabiner
Stainless steel latch
Polyester strap with 2 internal stainless steel core cables
Usable Length 295mm (11.6″) L MIN / 665mm (26.2″) L MAX x 55mm (2.2″) W x Min Usable Height 195mm (7.7″) H
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.
With the gruelling African bush as a testing ground, we at Front Runner focused on a tough love approach to developing products. With both feet facing the future and little sentimentally for mediocre ideas of the past – common approaches to off-road vehicle product design were quickly jettisoned in favor of innovation, new materials, and superior manufacturing practices.
Today our products have a well deserved reputation (if we don’t say so ourselves) for quality, intelligent design, and durability. Our manufacturing facility just outside of Johannesburg, South Africa features in house laser cutting, bending and powder coating. CAD designed products by a team of engineers and built by skilled craftsman in our ISO-9001 : 2015 Certified factory.
Our roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.