MAXTRAX XTREME Sand Ladder (Olive Drab)
The SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK and EASY vehicle recovery device. 2 x MAXTRAX MKII – Olive Drab with 2 orange telltale leashes (find your MAXTRAX when buried).
- Lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device. Easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels. An easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (45 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches). MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. Tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tyre without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.4 kilograms (7.5 pounds). Easy to carry , with signature double-edged design, simple and quick to manoeuvre under your tyres.
- With six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess sand.
- Exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
Colour: Olive Drab
Please note: Actual colour may vary slightly from images shown.
Warranty: We back our confidence in this quality Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.
WHERE DID MAXTRAX COME FROM?
Brad McCarthy, author of Dirty Weekends “The Essential 4WD Guides”, devised the idea for MAXTRAX in 2001 after a particularly stressful incident on a remote north Queensland beach where he almost lost his bogged vehicle to the incoming tide, despite being equipped with all of the traditional recovery equipment. Brad’s passion for the Australian bush, exploration and adventure sent him out, often solo throughout Queensland, to research bush tracks and locations to feature in his guide books.
n November 2010, the new MAXTRAX MKII won 2 Global Media Awards for Best New Product at the 2010 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV, USA. Not a bad result for a 5-year-old ‘little Aussie company’ on its first visit to SEMA!
MAXTRAX is now an I4WDTA (International 4WD Trainers Association) Recommended Product.
Find out more about Maxtrax here.
View the range of products currently in stock here