MAXTRAX XTREME Sand Ladder Olive – the world’s best 4WD recovery tracks just got better!
- MAXTRAX XTREME Sand Ladder Olive is the most advanced 4WD recovery track ever created. Featuring 88 replaceable hard-anodised alloy teeth moulded into a heavy-duty, super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon recovery track. They are designed and manufactured for professional use based on direct feedback from some of the world’s most elite military units, off-road racing champions, certified 4WD driver trainers and globe-trotting expedition leaders. They are a mission-critical recovery track for a wide range of scenarios where time is of the essence and aggressive driving is often unavoidable. These include active combat situations, timed motorsport competitions and remote area expeditions.
Manufactured in Australia using our secret recipe; a heavy-duty, super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon; the same amazing material that we’ve made MAXTRAX MKII from for almost a decade. The manufacturing process involves a custom jig attached to a robot arm inserting the 88 alloy teeth in the correct orientation into special sockets in the injection mould, then over-moulding them into the body of the track, ensuring that the Nylon material conforms closely to the thread of each tooth for a super-secure fit, virtually eliminating the risk of a tooth unwinding from the body of the track.
- As the alloy is significantly harder and more durable than the rubber compound found in tyres and also more resistant to wear from a spinning tyre than any polymer available today, you can expect faster, more secure engagement with the tyre’s tread pattern; which not only makes MAXTRAX XTREME the most-durable recovery track on the market, but also the fastest.
- Easily repairable in the field. If a tooth gets damaged, simply flip the board over and use a T-50 Torx bit to remove and replace the damaged tooth. MAXTRAX XTREME uses a proprietary and patent-pending thread & bliplock system to ensure secure physical engagement of a new tooth with its recess after replacement.
MAXTRAX XTREME Sand Ladder Black will nest with MAXTRAX MKII recovery tracks, (although there is a slightly larger space between the tracks due to the design of the underside of the MAXTRAX XTREME).
- Also compatible with MAXTRAX mini and our fixing and linking kit to create a portable roadway.
- Australian designed, engineered and manufactured
- 88 replaceable anodised alloy teeth; designed for XTREME users
- Safe and easy recovery from sand, mud, snow and slush
- Made from super tough engineering grade reinforced Nylon
- Compatible with MAXTRAX MKII and MAXTRAX mini
- Proven, patent-pending, multi-award-winning design
- Weight: 9kg/20lbs per pair
- Six glove-friendly handles
- Lifetime warranty
- A variety of mounting and carrying options are available
WHERE DID MAXTRAX COME FROM?
Brad McCarthy, author of Dirty Weekends “The Essential 4WD Guides”, devised the idea for MAXTRAX in 2001. After a stressful incident on a remote north Queensland beach where he almost lost his bogged vehicle to the incoming tide.
Find out more about Maxtrax here.
View the range of products currently in stock here
Mon to Friday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday – Closed