MAXTRAX XTREME Sand Ladder Orange
MAXTRAX XTREME Sand Ladder Orange – the world’s best 4WD recovery tracks just got better!
- The most advanced 4WD recovery track ever created. Featuring 88 replaceable hard-anodised alloy teeth moulded into a heavy-duty, super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon recovery track. They are designed and manufactured for professional use based on direct feedback from some of the world’s most elite military units, off-road racing champions, certified 4WD driver trainers and globe-trotting expedition leaders. As a mission-critical recovery track for a wide range of scenarios where time is of the essence. Often aggressive driving and excessive wheel spin is unavoidable, including active combat situations, timed motorsport competitions and remote area expeditions.
- A heavy-duty, super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon; the same amazing material that we’ve made MAXTRAX MKII from for almost a decade. The manufacturing process involves a custom jig attached to a robot arm inserting the 88 alloy teeth in the correct orientation into special sockets in the injection mould, then over-moulding them into the body of the track, ensuring that the Nylon material conforms closely to the thread of each tooth for a super-secure fit, virtually eliminating the risk of a tooth unwinding from the body of the track. All 88 alloy teeth are hard-anodised to protect against corrosion in harsh, salt water or muddy environments.
- As the alloy is significantly harder and more durable than the rubber compound found in tyres and also more resistant to wear from a spinning tyre than any polymer available today, you can expect faster, more secure engagement with the tyre’s tread pattern; which not only makes MAXTRAX XTREME the most-durable recovery track on the market, but also the fastest.
MAXTRAX XTREME is also easily repairable in the field. If a tooth gets damaged, flip the board over and and replace the damaged tooth. MAXTRAX XTREME uses a proprietary and patent-pending thread & bliplock system to ensure secure physical engagement of a new tooth with its recess after replacement. Replacement teeth and a custom T-head tool which also works with our mounting pins will soon be available on our website.
- MAXTRAX XTREME will nest with MAXTRAX MKII recovery tracks, (although there is a slightly larger space between the tracks due to the design of the underside of the MAXTRAX XTREME).
- 88 replaceable anodised alloy teeth; designed for XTREME users
- Safe and easy recovery from sand, mud, snow and slush
- Made from super tough engineering grade reinforced Nylon
- Compatible with MAXTRAX MKII and MAXTRAX mini
- Proven, patent-pending, multi-award-winning design
- Weight: 9kg/20lbs per pair
- Six glove-friendly handles
- Lifetime warranty
- A variety of mounting and carrying options are available
Australian designed, engineered and manufactured
Please note: Actual colour may vary slightly from images shown.
WHERE DID MAXTRAX COME FROM?
Brad McCarthy, author of Dirty Weekends “The Essential 4WD Guides”, devised the idea for MAXTRAX in 2001. After a particularly stressful incident on a remote north Queensland beach where he almost lost his bogged vehicle to the incoming tide. Brad’s passion for the Australian bush, exploration and adventure sent him out, often solo throughout Queensland, to research bush tracks and locations to feature in his guide books.
In November 2010, the new MAXTRAX MKII won 2 Global Media Awards for Best New Product at the 2010 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV, USA. Not a bad result for a 5-year-old ‘little Aussie company’ on its first visit to SEMA!
Find out more about Maxtrax here.
View the range of products currently in stock here