Front Runner TBRA017 Pro Stainless Steel Camp Table Kit
A complete camp table and table storing solution. Effortlessly take a previously cumbersome luxury item on any vehicle based adventure.
Pro Stainless Steel Camp Table – by Front Runner:
- Extruded aluminium frame nests into the storage brackets. Secured with the table latch eliminating any excessive noise.
- A durable stainless steel table top ensures a hygienic surface for the preparation and serving of meals.
- Table frame and legs are powder-coated black with the same durable, corrosion resistant coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Legs easily unfold and with the open-and-lock mechanism are kept firmly in place.
- Rounded glass filled nylon corners prevent any accidental knicks or damage and provide a grip point when removing the table from under your roof rack.
1 x Table
1 x Storage Slides
1 x Latch
Black powder coated Aluminium
3CR12 1.2mm Stainless Steel
750mm (29.5″) W x 1130mm (44.5″) L x 32mm (1.3″) H
Height when opened: 730mm (28.7″)
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.