Front Runner RRAC103 Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets
Sand Ladder Side Brackets
- These off-road tough brackets securely mount MaxTrax, TRED pro and other similar hole spacing recovery devices to the side profile of a Front Runner Slimline II Rack.
- Also use for mounting the Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier – by Front Runner.
- Adjustable in height and angle to compliment various vehicle profiles.
- Includes 2 types of bolts for holding either 1 or 2 pairs of MaxTrax/TRED pro.
- Built to mount to the side profiles of a Slimline II roof rack but are also compatible with the original Slimline rack.
- Finished with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Slimline II Rack.
- The included bolts can be substituted with the MaxTrax Mounting Pin Set – by MaxTrax(sold separately) to lock MaxTrax in place.
2 x Adjustable Brackets
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
Stainless steel fasteners
313mm (12.3″) L x 65mm (2.6″) W x 178mm (7″) H (Per Single Bracket)
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.