STEDI 7″ Type-X Sport THE NERDY DETAILS
- STEDI 7″ Type-X Sport – 4mm thick 304 Series Stainless Mounting bracket, which includes rubber dampener and an additional 3mm upper plate.
- A360.0 Cast Housing | Boasting superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- 3mm Thick GE Lexan Lens with hard coating | Virtually unbreakable & scratch resistant
- 100% Polyester UV and abrasion resistant powder coat
- IP68 | Dust & Particle tight + Water-proof up to 3 meters
- Nitto Denko Pressure Equalization vent with membrane | Protects against water ingress, dust and contaminants.
- Environmentally Sealed Deutsch DT-2 connector
- EMI RFI Suppression circuitry – We guarantee it.
- Each 7″ TYPE-X Sport comprises 32 of OSRAM’s OSLON LEDs, selected for its high luminous flux and perfectly matches optical properties.
- 4 wide-beam reflectors built-in, which form a lateral shaped flood pattern designed to minimize valuable light wasted up to the sky.
- 5700K CCT offers stunning clarity and definition with excellent Colour Rendering Index (CRI)
STEDI 7″ Type-X Sport TECH SPECS
|LED||32 x Osram Oslon SSL|
|RAW LUMENS||16,640 (Pair)|
|TESTED LUMENS||12,820 (Pair)|
|AMP DRAW||6.4A @ 13.2v (each)|
|POWER DRAW||85W (each)|
|BEAM PATTERN||4 x Spread 28 x Spot Beam|
|INGRESS PROTECTION||IP68 | Submersible up to 3m|
|COLOUR TEMP (CCT)||5700K|
|VOLTAGE COMPATIBILITY||12v & 24v|
|LUMEN MAINTENANCE||50,000 LM-80|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40°C – 60°C|
|10 m||8,129 L|
|50 m||327 Lx|
|200 m||20 Lx|
|300 m||9 Lx|
|400 m||5 Lx|
- 2 x STEDI 7″ TYPE-X Sport
- 2 x STEDI Black Out Covers
- 1 x Easy Fit High Beam Wiring with DT-2 Sealed Connectors, H4, HB3 Adapter plugs to high beam. 60A Relay, Fuse, Switch
- 3 Series Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Rubber Shock Dampener
- Wiring Instructions
Find out more about STEDI here
STEDI was founded in 2013 out of the small 290m2 warehouse in Melbourne, Australia, by founders Eddie & Sandra Yilmaz. Back then, the world of the LED driving light was largely novel. The first-ever round variant of LED driving light had only just hit the market in 2013. Like us, even the manufacturers around at that time were new to LED. We’re talking about a period when LED bars could barely throw out to 50m, and the lenses were made from glass