Thru Axle Bike Carrier / Power Edition by Front Runner
Thru Axle Bike Carrier details;
- A Thru Axle Rack Fork Mount for 100mm x 15mm and 110mm x 20mm Thru Axles.
- Insert included for use with 110mm x 15mm Boost Hubs.
- Works with “pinch” style forks such as Fox40, Manitou Dorado and Marzocchi 380.
- The rear wheel holder can hold all wheel sizes and widths from 700C x 23mm road wheels up to 26 x 4.5″ fat tires.
- The rear wheel holder features an adjustable ratchet buckle and strap that allows fast fitment and adjustability.
- Works with Front Runner Racks or Load Bar solutions.
- Made from high strength steel and powder coated for durability and longevity.
NOTE: Fitment to a rack requires a minimum rack length of 1156mm (6 slats).
Thru Axle Bike Carrier Consists of:
1 x Thru Axle Fork Rack Mount
1 x Rear Wheel Holder with ratcheting strap and buckle
High strength steel
Thru Axle Fork Rack Mount:
72mm (2.8″) L x 110mm (4.3″) W x 142mm (5.6″) H
Rear Wheel Holder:
230mm (9.1″) L x 137mm (5.4″) W x 57mm (2.2″) H
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.