Front Runner LATL003 Toyota Land Cruiser 78 Vehicle Ladder
Toyota LC78 Ladder Features:
- Clips on the top of the rear door and bolts-on behind the license plate.
- Rigid design constructed from 3CR12 stainless steel.
- Black powder coated for added protection.
- Manufactured from steel and black powder coated in the same resistant coating as the Front Runner rack.
- Secures onto the rear door and existing points on the vehicle with no modification required.
- Rubber grips on the ladder rungs to prevent slipping in wet weather.
- Supplied with installation hardware and fitting instructions.
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.
With the gruelling African bush as a testing ground, we at Front Runner focused on a tough love approach to developing products. With both feet facing the future and little sentimentally for mediocre ideas of the past – common approaches to off-road vehicle product design were quickly jettisoned in favor of innovation, new materials, and superior manufacturing practices.
Today our products have a well deserved reputation (if we don’t say so ourselves) for quality, intelligent design, and durability. Our manufacturing facility just outside of Johannesburg, South Africa features in house laser cutting, bending and powder coating. CAD designed products by a team of engineers and built by skilled craftsman in our ISO-9001 : 2015 Certified factory.