Wolf Pack Rack Brackets By Front Runner
Wolf Pack Rack Brackets By Front Runner;
- Secures and holds the Wolf Pack firmly in place on top of your rack.
- Versatile placement allows the Wolf Pack to be secured either length or cross ways on the rack.
- Effortlessly access the Wolf Pack by easily releasing the quick release latch.
- The bracket can be locked with a padlock or Rack Accessory Lock / Small (not included) for extra security and peace of mind.
- Includes 2 strips of T Slot rubber to prevent any damage to your rack while creating a non-slip surface.
- Can be used together with Adjustable Rack Cargo Chocks for extra support on extreme terrain.
- Made from steel and powder coated with the same durable coating as the Front Runner rack.
- Installation hardware and fitting instructions included.*Please Note: The Wolf Pack Hi-Lid is not suitable with the Wolf Pack Rack Mounting Brackets. The Hi-lid can be used with Adjustable Rack Cargo Chocks and Lockable Storage Box Strap Down.
1 x Pair of Wolf Pack Rack Brackets
Black powder coated steel
63mm (2.5″) L x 51.5mm (2″) W x 233mm (9.2″) H (Single Bracket)
Find out more about Front Runner here
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.
Legend has it that Front Runner was conceived between a 1988 Land Cruiser 70 and a 1992 Mercedes G-Wagen in Botswana, around a campfire, near a majestic Baobab, amongst elephant tracks, by a handful of friends from South Africa with backgrounds in engineering, design, manufacturing and off-road racing. After suffering through numerous equipment failures on their expeditions around the world, they decided to take their shared passion for vehicle based adventure travel and dream up new, smart gear and build it stronger than… well, as they put it, “stronger than the elephants at the watering hole 1 klick over.”
And just like that, before the moon gave way to the sun, we were born.
With the gruelling African bush as a testing ground, we at Front Runner focused on a tough love approach to developing products. With both feet facing the future and little sentimentally for mediocre ideas of the past – common approaches to off-road vehicle product design were quickly jettisoned in favor of innovation, new materials, and superior manufacturing practices.
Today our products have a well deserved reputation (if we don’t say so ourselves) for quality, intelligent design, and durability. Our manufacturing facility just outside of Johannesburg, South Africa features in house laser cutting, bending and powder coating. CAD designed products by a team of engineers and built by skilled craftsman in our ISO-9001 : 2015 Certified factory.
Our roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.